Faruma is the art and culture club with the primary goal of improving the art and craft skills of the students.
- Improving and creating the students’ skill of designing.
- Strengthening the linkage between art and craft with the Maldivian culture and tradition.
- Inventing creative and artistic students from the craftsmanship of Maldives.
- Improving the overall results of the subject, art.
- Conducting class-wise and student-wise art and craft exhibition and competitions.
- Planning and conducting traditional and cultural sports and activities.